“Law is morality coming to life and being codified.”
Law is one of the most respectable and growing professions, which have an ample number of career opportunities capable of providing well-paying jobs/practices/consultancy avenues in India. It will not be wrong to say that pursuing law is not just a career option but also a life changing experience for a normal person. Law as a career brought out excellent leaders and passionate human beings in the past, like Mahatma Gandhi, Dr. Rajendra Prasad, Barack Obama, Sushma Swaraj, Abraham Lincoln, Hillary Clinton, Kapil Sibbal, Vinayak Savarkar, Motilal Nehru, Salman Khurshid, Ravi Shankar Prasad, etc.
What can you do with a law degree?
- Independent Counsel
- Law Firms (National / International)
- Judicial Services
- Consultancy Firms
- Civil Services
- Public Sector Institutions (Banks, Insurance Companies, Power & Energy Companies, etc.)
- Legal Journalism
- Research Associates
- Military Lawyer
- Most trusted brand with 34 years of legacy (more than 3 decades of experience in education sector).
- Highly experienced faculty (well-trained faculty in respective subject / exam)
- Comprehensive Study Material / Mocks Tests
- Evaluation Tests/Daily Doubt Counters and Daily Practice Papers.
- Online platform (students’ test performance at one click)
- Infrastructure/technologically enriched learning (smart board/ppt)
- Batch mentoring system
- Personalised learning/mentoring
- Student care
- Parents’ orientation/meeting
- Non-academic assistance (like information on forms/colleges)
There are thousands of law colleges across India but the top-ranked colleges are National Law Universities (NLUs). There are 23 National Law Universities and admission to these universities is offered through law entrance exams such as CLAT and AILET. There are also some other Colleges/Exams across India that conduct different law entrance exams like SLAT, LSAT, Mah-CET, etc.