Chartered Accountant (CA) is one of the most sought-after professional qualifications in the Commerce stream. Almost every organization needs a Chartered Accountant to handle their finance, accounting, taxation, and auditing. This makes it one of the most secure and stable career options available.
The CA Certification Has Three Stages Of Assessment:
- CA Foundation
- CA Intermediate
- CA Final
The CA Foundation course by ALLEN ACE aids learners in developing an understanding of the role of a Chartered Accountant in a company. This well-planned course focuses on ensuring conceptual clarity of accounting concepts, laws, and general economics. The motto of the course is to build a strong foundation for learners so that they can crack the CA Foundation Exam.
Key Features Of ALLEN ACE CA Foundation Course:
- India's Best Teachers: Classroom learning from India's best teachers for CA Foundation preparation.
- Study Materials: Educational content that is sufficient to ensure conceptual clarity and crack CA Foundation.
- Doubt Counters: Doubt counters that open every day in the morning and evening to solve learners doubts.
- Daily Practice Papers: DPPs in the classroom and at home, ensure that students get a firm grip on all aspects of the course.
- Test Series: Regular performance evaluation tests to prepare students for the exam pattern, help them find their weak and strong points in the syllabus, and enhance problem-solving speed.
Course Duration: 4 months
Centre: 65, Surya Nagar, Ridhi Sidhi Crossing, Gopalpura Bypass, Near Paramhans Dham, Jaipur - 302015
Subjects: There are four papers in the CA Foundation course:
- Paper-1: Principles and Practice of Accounting
- Paper-2: Business Laws and Business Correspondence and Reporting
- Paper-3: Business Mathematics, Logical Reasoning, and Statistics
- Paper-4: Business Economics and Business and Commercial Knowledge
ALLEN ACE Offers Courses For CA Foundation:
Learn from India's best commerce teachers at ALLEN ACE to crack your CA Foundation exam! Join now.