Allen Scholarship cum Admission Test and Related Queries
1. What is the admission policy of your institute?
Firstly, student has to appear in ASAT ( Allen Scholarship Admission Test). If the student qualifies the ASAT/ Tallentex examination then he/she is eligible for admission.
2. If a student will appear in two ASAT exams can he claim scholarship which is on higher side?
No. The student can claim only the last ASAT attempt scholarship.
3. I had appeared in last ASAT (AIPMT/ IIT Nuture) for admission in Chandigarh and have got scholarship. Can I avail the same in KOTA for admission?
No for AIPMT as there is no entrance test conducted in KOTA. Whereas in case of IIT nurture, the student can avail the seat in IIT (nurture) Kota but the scholarship structure will according to the centre norms.
4. How many times can I appear for ASAT examination?
Student can appear 3-4 times but need to register again and the result of latest ASAT will be considered.
5. Is direct Admission possible or not?
No, you have to appear in ASAT in case seeking admission in Chandigarh Centre.
6. Eligibility criteria for ASAT?
It depends upon the cutoff of each test. But marks should be 35% minimum in ASAT.
7. Pattern for ASAT?
Questions in ASAT are of multiple Choice which are different for each Class which depends on course applied for (Please refer to ALLEN’s official Website for Sample Papers). Test duration is 120 Minutes with 80 questions for 320 marks with 4 marks for each. For Wrong Answer 1 mark is deducted mark except MAT.