|Admission Mode||Through ASAT / TALLENTEX||ASAT Details|
|Medium of Study||English|
|Eligibility||Students Studying in CBSE affiliated schools|
|Course Duration||Upto February / March 2020|
|Syllabus Covered||Science, Maths, English & SST (as per NCERTSyllabus) & Mental Ability|
|Class||CLASS - VIII|
|Last Date of Fee Deposition||31/03/2019||18/05/2019|
|Last Date of First Refund||16/04/2019||03/06/2019|
|Last Date of Last Refund||01/05/2019||18/06/2019|
|Class||CLASS - IX||CLASS - X|
|Last Date of
|Last Date of First Refund||16/04/2019||03/06/2019||16/04/2019||03/06/2019|
|Last Date of Last Refund||01/05/2019||18/06/2019||01/05/2019||18/06/2019|
|Course Name||Total Amount *||1st Installment||2nd Installment|
1. If Total Amount Paid in Lump-sum (one time) : For Class IX & X Rebate of 3000/- will be given.
2. Total Deductable Amount in Refund Cases : First Refund : 6000/- & Last Refund : 9000/- (Click here for Refund Rules)
3. 1st installment or lump-sum : 20.12.2019, 2nd installment : within 45 days of course commencement. Otherwise fee for 2020-21 will be applicable.
* Total Amount is inclusive of GST 18% (Present Rate). Fee can be changed, if there is levy/change in taxes by the Central/State Govt.
In case of installment payment option, student have to deposit PDC (Post Dated Cheque) of balance amount at the time of first installment deposit.
|For Top 3 Rank holders in any Maths / Science Olympiad in previous Std. at National & International Level||PS03||50%|
|For Top 3 State Rank Holder or Top 100 National / International Rank Holder in any Maths / Science Olympiad in Previous Std.||PS06||20%|
|For Pre RMO qualified students||PS36||25%|
|For HBCSE Olympiad Stage NSEP/C/B/A/JS or RMO qualified Students||PS08||60%|
|For HBCSE Olympiad Stage INPhO/ChO/BO/AO/JSO or INMO qualified students||PS09||80%|
|For HBCSE Olympiad OCSC Stage Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Astronomy/Jr. Science/Mathematics Qualified Students & Medalist||PS35||90%|
|Any two or more siblings (Real Brother / Sister ) studying in ALLEN (Same Session)||PS10||10%|
|On the basis of Performance in ASAT *||PS31||upto 90%|
|Scholarship in TALLENTEX-2019 (Result declared in Nov. 2018)||PS32||upto 90%|
|Scholarship in ALLEN SHARP||PS72||upto 90%|
Scholarship is in the form of Concession in Total Fee (#), student has to claim this by applying in prescribed Scholarship Application Form for Academic Session 2019-20 after admission.
(Click Here for Scholarship Rules)
* Scholarship awarded in an ASAT can be availed till one day prior to the next ASAT.
A student is eligible for only one scholarship at a time, No two criteria can be clubbed to avail deduction in fee at ALLEN