How to Apply for Scholarship
- Scholarship Eligibility Criteria are mentioned in the relevant Course Page of Course Booklet and on our website.
- Prescribed Scholarship Application Form can be obtained from our Office.
- Scholarship request made verbally or through phone/email/fax shall not be entertained in any case.
- To avail the scholarship, student has to produce required Documents in Original for Verification & submit Photocopy (as mentioned below) along with the
Scholarship Application form at the earliest at our Corporate Office (KOTA) / Classroom Center Office.
- Last date to submit Scholarship Application Form is 30/09/2019. No application for scholarship thereafter shall be accepted in any case.
Important Information :
- In case of Applying for Scholarship after taking Admission you can avail scholarship either:
a. At the time of paying Second Installment, or
b. By applying for Scholarship Disbursement.
- Disbursement of Scholarship will be credited in Father / Mother / Student Bank Account by September 2019 or 1 month from the date of Application (whichever is
later) through NEFT / RTGS only. For this you have to submit cancelled cheque or bank passbook first page copy along with scholarship form.
- Scholarship provided on the basis of Class X / Class XII (result declared in 2019) will be provided in Current Academic Session (2019-20) only.
- Scholarship amount will be calculated on Total Amount.
- Scholarship for Sibling (PS10) will be available only for one candidate (real brother/sister).
A student is eligible for only one scholarship at a time, No two criteria can be clubbed to avail deduction in fee at ALLEN.
Documents required for availing the Scholarship
along with SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM
| PS03, PS06, PS08, PS09,PS35, PS36
||Letter or Certificate issued by HBCSE, KVPY & Olympiad Foundations. Applicable for one time only.
||Any of the following for verifying the parent name: Birth Certifcate / Aadhaar Card / School Marksheet / X/XII Class
||No Documents required.
||Photocopy of TALLENTEX-2019 (Held in 2018) Result published on website.
||Photocopy of ALLEN SHARP-2019 (Held in Dec. 2018) Result published on website.