How to Apply for Scholarship
- Scholarship Eligibility Criteria are mentioned in the relevant Course Page of the Course Booklet and on our website.
- Prescribed Scholarship Application Form can be obtained from our Admission Office.
- Scholarship request made verbally or through phone/email/fax shall not be entertained in any case.
- To avail the scholarship, student has to produce required Documents in Original for Verification & submit Photocopy (as mentioned below) along with the Scholarship Application form at the earliest at our Corporate Office (KOTA) / Admission Office.
- Last date to submit Scholarship Application Form is 30/09/2020. No application for scholarship thereafter shall be accepted in any case.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION INFORMATION
- Students of whom Result of X Board / XII Board / NEET (UG) 2020 / JEE (Main) 2020 / JEE Advanced 2020 is awaited at the time of Admission can also Apply for Scholarship at later stage (before last date) with the below mentioned documents, if eligible.
- In case of Applying for Scholarship after taking Admission you can avail scholarship either:
a. At the time of paying Second Installment, or
b. By applying for Scholarship Disbursement.
- Disbursement of Scholarship will be credited in Father / Mother / Student Bank Account by September 2020 or 1 month from the date of Application (whichever is later) through NEFT / RTGS only. For this you have to submit cancelled cheque or bank passbook first page copy along with scholarship form.
- Scholarship provided on the basis of Class X / Class XII (result declared in 2020) will be provided in Current Academic Session (2020-21) only.
- Scholarship provided on the basis of CBSE XII Board / ICSE XII Board (TS04, TS06, MS04,MS06, ES04, ES06) will be counted on the basis of aggregate of all subjects as mentioned in Marksheet.
- Scholarship provided on the basis of NEET (UG) 2020 / JEE (Main) 2020 / JEE (Advanced) 2020 will be provided only in Current Academic Session (2020-21) only
- Scholarship awarded in ASAT will be on the basis of students performance.
- The Scholarship amount will be calculated on either: (a) Total amount in case of installment payment, OR (b) Lump sum amount in one-time payment.
- Scholarship for siblings will be available only for real brother / sister (s).
A student is eligible for only one scholarship at a time, No two criteria can be clubbed to avail deduction in Fee at ALLEN
Documents required for availing the Scholarship
along with SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM
||Letter or Certificate issued by HBCSE, KVPY & Olympiad Foundations. Applicable for one time only.
||Any of the following for verifying the parent name: Birth Certificate / Aadhaar Card / School Marksheet / X/XII Class Marksheet.
||No Documents required.
||Photocopy of TALLENTEX-2020 (Held in 2019) Result published on website.
Note: Student must carry His / Her valid photo ID proof (Preferably Aadhaar Card) in Original as well as in Photocopy.