How to Apply for Scholarship
- Prescribed SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM is available on demand at Front Office and can also be downloaded by Click Here.
- To avail the scholarship, student has to produce required documents (as mentioned below) along with the scholarship application form at the
earliest at our Corporate Office (KOTA ) / Classroom Centers.
- Last date to submit scholarship Application Form is 30/09/2016. [ No application for scholarship, thereafter shall be accepted in any case.]
Important Information :
- Disbursement of scholarship will be credited in your (Father/Mother/Student) bank account in August 2016 or 1 month from the date of Application
(whichever is later) through NEFT / RTGS only. For this you have to submit cancelled cheque or bank passbook first page copy along with scholarship
- Scholarship amount will be calculated on Total Amount (excluding Service Tax).
- Scholarship for Sibling (PS10) will be available only for one candidate (real brother/sister).
A student is eligible for only one scholarship at a time, No two criteria can be clubbed to avail deduction in fee at ALLEN.
Documents required for availing the Scholarship
along with SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM
||No Documents required. This will be awarded on the basis of student’s cumulative performance, conduct,
attendance & discipline during the previous course at Pre-Nurture Division of ALLEN.
| PS03, PS06, PS08, PS09,PS35
||Letter or Certificate issued by HBCSE, KVPY & Olympiad Foundations. Applicable for one time only.
||Any of the following for verifying the parent name: Birth Certifcate / Aadhar Card / School Marksheet / X
||No Documents required.
||Photocopy of TALLENTEX-2016 (Held in 2015) Result published on website.