1. How can I reach ALLEN?
You can reach ALLEN campus, required, with the help of Location map of ALLEN buildings in Kota.
2. When & how can I enquire for Admission at ALLEN?
You can enquire about ALLEN courses and other information either by calling on our helpline numbers; 0744-2757575, or you can also visit ALLEN Office (Sankalp, Samanvaya, Sangyan & Saakar) at our office timings between 7am-9pm. You can also visit ALLEN Information Centers for Course related information.
3. Can you send details regarding fee structure, class commencement and admission procedure through sms over mobile?
No, we don’t send details regarding Admission over mobile. You can visit our website: www.allen.ac.in, call on our helpline numbers or can visit your nearest ALLEN Information Center or ALLEN Study Center. Also you can email us on email@example.com and get course details over email or can send sms as ‘INFO’ on +919829988255.
4. What is the Admission Process at ALLEN Career Institute, Kota Center?
Process for Admission at ALLEN includes:
- Collect information regarding courses, fee structure, class schedule, and class venue. You can also get detailed brochures for Classroom Courses.
- Purchase and fill application form either from ALLEN all India form issue counters or from ALLEN study centers for 700/-. Also you can fill application form online from ALLEN website for 500/-.
- Submit Application Form at any ALLEN study center or you can also send duly filled application form at any ALLEN study center. You need to affix one passport size latest photograph on application form. In case you are qualified for any scholarship please contact at ALLEN study center. Also you need to submit Marksheet of 10th class or 12th class along with one Photo id proof of either student or parent at the time of submitting Application form. Photo Id may include Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License or Voter Id card.
- Pay your course fee online via NEFT, Internet Banking, Debit Card or Credit Card without any extra charges. You can also pay fee through Cash in your nearest branch of Central Bank of India, HDFC Bank or Axis Bank. Also you can visit your nearest ALLEN study center to pay your fee via Cheque and DD or through Credit Card-Debit Card. Please keep the fee receipt with you and bring it to ALLEN Center for reference.
Note: Fee in cash will not be accepted at our office.fee in cash will be deposited only at Bank Branches or Bank Counters.
You can also take advantage of ‘Special Fee Benefit’ by depositing fee before prescribed date(s). Please refer ALLEN website or visit nearest ALLEN Center.
In case ASAT is applicable in your course, you can pay course fee only after qualifying entrance exam.
- Collect your accessories including UID cards, uniform and study material. Pre-medical students can get study material from Samarth Building basement after depositing the fee. Engineering students will get study material from their respective class counters after class commencement. The Photo ID card will be provided to the student on their respective class counter within 15 days of class commencement.
5. When do I have to report at ALLEN after Admission confirmation?
You can reach ALLEN center 4-5 days, accordingly, before class commencement so that you can make necessary arrangements for accommodation and conveyance.
6. I belong to Delhi and my ward wants to take admission in IIT-JEE. Can I come along to ALLEN Kota Center or it is necessary to bring him/her for Admission formalities?
Yes, you can come alone for Admission process. You have to bring one latest passport size colored photograph of student along with one photo ID proof of either student or of any one parent and Marksheet of last class appeared. Photo Id may include Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License or Voter Id card.
7. I belong to Bihar and want to take admission in IIT-JEE course in Kota Center but I am not able to come to Kota Center. Is it necessary to come to Kota Center to take admission?
No, it is not necessary to come to Kota center for admission. You can purchase Application Form from our Form Issue Counters and can pay course fee Online via Internet Banking, Debit Card or Credit Card (without any extra charges) and Offline via Cash in any branch of HDFC Bank, AXIS Bank or Central Bank of India. For ASAT applicable courses you'll first have to qualify ASAT exam and then you can pay your course fee.
You can also fill Online Application Form on ALLEN website: www.allen.ac.in by paying charges through Internet Banking.
8. I am from Assam and my ward wants to take the admission in ALLEN Institute and I don't have internet connection. Also ALLEN Center is far from my home town, can you tell me how I can fill Application Form alternative except online?
You can make a Demand Draft of 700/- in favor of "ALLEN Career Institute, Kota", payable at Kota and send it at our corporate office, Kota along with an application which contains your residential address and contact details, then we will dispatch you Application form at your address. Also you can visit your nearest 'Form Issue Counter' and can purchase ALLEN Application Form.
9. I am sending my Application form at ALLEN Kota center, how will I get the confirmation that my form has been accepted?
Once the form is received at ALLEN center you will receive confirmation message along with your Application form number. After that you can proceed with fee deposition. For reference you can keep a photocopy of filled Application Form.
10. I have filled Application Form online and now I want to pay my course fee but I am not able to come to ALLEN center. How can I pay my course fee?
After filling online Application Form you can pay your fee online via Internet Banking, NEFT, Debit Card or Credit Card (without any extra charges) from ALLEN website. Also you can print Challan Form from ALLEN website and can pay fee in Cash in your nearest branch of HDFC Bank, AXIS Bank and Central Bank of India.
You can also visit your nearest ALLEN Study Center and can pay your course fee there itself, showing your ALLEN Application Form Number via Cheque/Demand Draft/Debit Card-Credit Card.
11. I have filled Application Form and want to pay course fee by coming to ALLEN Institute, Kota but I can come on Sunday only. Are you open on Sunday also and can I pay fee on Sunday also?
Yes we are open on Sunday also and you can visit us in first half for fee deposition.
12. I have deposited fee at Bhilwara center via Cheque, how will I get a confirmation that the fee has been updated in Student’s records?
You will get confirmation message over your registered mobile number when your Cheque is accepted at ALLEN and you will have to bring along your fee receipt at ALLEN Center.
13. I have filled online Application form and have also paid my course fee online, what do I need to bring along when I report at ALLEN center?
In case you have paid your fees online via Internet Banking, Debit Card or Credit Card you have to bring along your fee receipt that you can get from ALLEN website only. Also print Acknowledgement Form with latest photograph affixed on it with signatures of candidate and Parent.
In case you have paid your course fee via NEFT then you get fee receipt at Accounts Section showing ALLEN Application Form number at ALLEN Center.
14. Is there any healthcare facility for ALLEN Students?
Yes we have group of reputed doctors available at ALLEN campus.
15. Is there any student care unit available at ALLEN?
Yes, ALLEN STUDENT WELFARE SOCIETY (ASWS) take care of various external affairs that creates problem to students including hostel, mess, etc.
16. Is there any hostel facility for students at ALLEN?
ALLEN does not own any hostel however; there are many hostels available for boys/girls near ALLEN. You can visit and select your hostel when you reach at your ALLEN center. You can also get a list of nearby hostels to ALLEN from ALLEN STUDENT WELFARE SOCIETY (ASWS).
What are the cost of living / charges for Boarding & Lodging for a student in Kota?
For residence there are many options in Kota City. You can come and visit here and can choose the best option suitable for you. Also you can get assistance from ALLEN STUDENT WELFARE SOCIETY for hostel facilities.
18. My ward has taken admission in Pre-Medical Nurture course but is residing in area far from his class location. Does ALLEN have any conveyance facility also?
Yes, the conveyance facility can be arranged for the student through a third party. You can visit our ALLEN Center and register for conveyance facility.
19. Will there be any vacations for students in between of their yearlong classroom sessions?
For Class VI to VIII: Dates will be informed after the batch commencement.
For Class IX and X: No vacations other than Diwali and National Holidays.
For Class XI and XII: No vacations other than Diwali and National Holidays.
20. I belong to Kota city and I have taken admission in Jaipur Center. Can I change my Study Center?
Yes, you can change your study center by paying applicable charges in Accounts section.
21. How will I come to know that my ward is attending his classes regularly?
At ALLEN we have Attendance Monitoring cell that monitors student’s attendance and you will be informed via sms and phone call if your ward is not attending his classes regularly.
My ward is studying in ALLEN in class IX. Now on being promoted to next class does he have to fill a new Application Form?
No, student promoted to higher class need not to fill new Application Form. You can take admission in next class by showing your current Application Form number.
Do you provide any demo classes?
No we don’t provide any demo classes.
Why don’t you give Demo class / lecture to the students?
Anyone can’t judge the teaching methodology or teaching style in one or two lectures. Also our system includes study material and doubt counters benefit of which you can take after registering for yearlong Classroom Contact Program.
How do you ensure girl’s security?
We have a safety system especially for girls with timely monitoring of hostels. We also have food monitoring system, nursing care and mentoring by faculties themselves.