ALLEN announces Easy Transfer / Exit Policy to facilitate continued learning or easy exit for students not wanting to continue in Kota. Additionally, ALLEN announces voluntary exit from courses for eligible students studying in Class 6th to 8thacross Rajasthan (including Kota). Kindly refer to the Terms and Conditions below for more details.
Terms and Conditions of ALLEN Easy Transfer / Exit Policy
- This Policy is divided into two parts.
- Part I of this Policy is applicable to all students studying in ALLEN Kota center (“Eligible Student”). Part II of this Policy is applicable to all students studying in Class 6th to 8th with ALLEN across the State of Rajasthan (including Kota) (“Eligible PNCF Student”).
- All other Terms and Conditions of an Eligible Student’s/ Eligible PNCF Student’s admission to their respective course shall continue to apply, unless explicitly stated otherwise herein.
Transfer of Course
- Eligible Students can opt for transfer of course to: (i) an ALLEN Center in any other city, or (ii) Allen Digital (online course). Both such transfers shall be facilitated free of cost for Eligible Students.
- ALLEN will facilitate continuity of syllabus through online recorded lectures for Eligible Students opting for transfer under Part I.
- All Eligible Students opting for ‘Transfer of Course’ under Part I shall have to submit an undertaking from their parent/guardian that the Eligible Student will relocate to his/her hometown and not stay in Kota.
- Any dues must be cleared to avail the Transfer of Course facility under this Part I.
Voluntary Exit from Course for students in Class 6th to 8th
- Eligible PNCF Students across the State of Rajasthan studying in Class 6th to 8th not desirous to continue their studies with ALLEN can opt to voluntarily exit from their respective courses.
- Eligible PNCF Students studying in Class 6th to 8th across the State of Rajasthan shall be refunded their proportionate balance fee (if any) less deductions for scholarships, dues and unpaid installments.
- Refunds under Part II shall be issued within 15 days through means of online transfer, in the name of the guardian/Parents.