Here comes the biggest opportunity to showcase your photography talent. Allen Career Institute is organising a Photography and short Film Contest-2018. Click a picture or make a short film on the theme #KotaHappiness. Give us your best Shoot and get a chance to win iPhone, Tablet and consolation prizes!!
The participants need to shoot, upload and share their entries on their Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Twitter profile/page using the hash tag #KotaHappiness and #ALLENKota.
This contest commences on 3rd February, 2018
and ends on 3rd March, 2018
The Theme : #KotaHappiness…
The theme of the Photography and Short Film Contest is #KotaHappiness, where you need to bring out the beauty of your happy moments through your lens. Happiness means something different to each one of us. Show us what made you happy during your stay/ preparation in Kota, what did you achieve and encounter, what you loved about Kota, what memories you made in Kota which you will cherish for the rest of your time.
• The submission should reflect how Kota has made you happy.
• Capture the essence of happiness in Kota.
• It should be in context of your time of preparation.
• Your Picture or short film should be around the theme #KotaHappinees
How to Participate:
- For Photographs : Click Best Photograph on #KotaHappiness
- For Short Film : Shoot a short film on #KotaHappiness
- The Photographs and short films should be based on the given theme. You can either click the photograph or Shoot a short film based on this theme using your camera / mobile phones. After clicking or shooting you need to upload it on your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube (only for short film) account or page using the hashtag #KotaHappiness and #ALLENKota.
- The photograph or short film should be described in 1 or 2 lines along with hashtag #KotaHappiness in the title and description of your social media post.
- The participants need to e-mail the following details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name of participant
- Email Address
- Contact Number
- Alternative Number
- Facebook Post Link :
- Twitter Post Link :
- Instagram Post Link
- YouTube Video Link (only for Short Film)
- If you are a ALLEN Student Provide your Form No:
Note: Any three social platform post links are mandatory out of given four platform.
- The contest is open for all.
- Only one submission is allowed by a participant. If more than one entry is submitted, his/her submission will be disqualified. So shoot / click wisely.
- ALLEN Career Institute Employees, Family Members and associates are not allowed to participate in this contest.
Terms & Conditions:
- This contest is organized and conducted by ALLEN Career Institute.
- Entries can either be colored or black & white.
- Entries should be the original and sole work of the participant and not based in whole or in part on or copied from the work of any other person or entity. Thus, submit your original work and show us your creativity and do not copy paste.
- If you are one of the shortlisted candidates, you might be asked to submit the original, unedited photograph or short film raw videos for verification purpose. Thus, do not delete the raw files. Failure in submitting the raw files may lead to disqualification of your entry.
- The Entries with maximum likes and share / Views will have a better chance to win the contest. Thus, your social media skills will come in handy here.
- The best 3 entries will be rewarded with iPhone, Tablet & Gift Voucher respectively.
- The positions from 4 to 10 will receive the Consolation Prizes.
- A special jury and Allen Career Institute will declare the Winners of the contest on facebook.com/allenkota on 10th March 2018 , 6 Pm.
- Decision of ALLEN will be final regarding the Winners of The Contest and prizes.
- To send gifts to Winners, contact details will be asked and verified after the declaration of results.
Your time begins NOW!!!!!! #KotaHappiness