We work on 6 key points; Excellence in academics, Aptitude, Skills, Competitive exams, Language proficiency, Cultivating Indian values. And these points will help them to groom from every prospective.
2. Till today my ward has studied on his own and secured highest aggregate, why should she/he join ALLEN?
At ALLEN, We focused on building strong foundation of students, sharpen their skills and prepare them to face a competitive environment at National level effectively.
3. How teaching in ALLEN is useful to our child?
Our main aim is to make the child’s overall progress. We just don’t teach them the school curriculum but we also prepare them for various national, international and government Olympiads like NSTSE, NSO, IMO, IEO, UIEO, NTSE, JSO, RMO, NMTC, etc., state/national level Engineering and Medical entrance exams also. Thus, At ALLEN, we prepare students with subject knowledge as well as the skill to apply it in competitive examinations.
4. What is the ratio of number of students selected in IIT/Medical from ALLEN?
ALLEN believes in both quality and quantity. The institute has given very quality results every year and bagged AIR-1 in both AIPMT and JEE ADVANCED in the year 2014, followed by 2373 selections in IIT-JEE, and 12573 in AIPMT and 465 in AIIMS in the year 2015 which exhibits the quantity of results delivered.
About Allen Indore
1. What are the core competencies of ALLEN Indore center as compared to other institutes in Indore?
Topic wise study by best & most experienced faculties in town. Best study material and regular test analysis detail for checking students’ performance and proper feedback system. We provide motivational classes along with ethical and moral values.
2. If I am unable to give ASAT, is it possible to take Admission in ALLEN by qualifying TALLENTEX Examination?
Yes, student can take admission on the basis of Tallentex Exam.
3. If a student doesn’t qualify ASAT as well as TALLENTEX Exam than is there any other way through which he can take admission?
ASAT stands for Allen Scholarship cum Admission Test which is a must for every student to qualify for getting admission in Allen Career Institute.
4. What are the minimum selection criteria in ASAT examination?
Minimum qualification criteria varies in ASATs depending upon the number of students appearing in the exam, difficulty level and availability of seats.
5. Will you provide any sample paper for ASAT?
Yes, sample papers are available on our website by Click Here .
6. If my ward is not satisfied with ASAT result and he/she appears for the second time than which result will be considered?
Yes, student can appear second time also by filling new Application form. *** Note : Scholarship awarded in an ASAT can be availed only till one day prior to the next ASAT.
7. How many days are required to announce ASAT result?
Result is usually announced within 7 Days of test date.
8. Do you provide School Integrated Program?
Yes, we do provide School integrated program “TALLENTPRO”. Details are available at Information counter of ALLEN.
9. What are the basic qualifications of Faculties of ALLEN?
Ph.D., MBBS, B. Tech, M. Tech., B.E. Etc.
10. What is the strength of students in a Batch ?
VI/ VII: 25-30 VIII : 30-40; IX/X : 40-50; XI/ XII : 60-80; XII Pass : 80-100.
11. Do you have tie-up with any schools for taking admission?
We have a list of supporting schools at information desk, which can be discussed during admission counseling.
12. Faculties at ALLEN Indore Center will be fresher or experienced?
We are providing the most experienced faculties from Kota as well as from Indore.
13. What will be the batch timing and duration for all classes?
For XII Pass Students classes would be conducted 6 days in a week from 8:00am to 1:00pm.
For XI/XII Students classes would be conducted 4-5 days in a week from 4:00pm to 8:20pm.
For IX/X Students classes would be conducted 3 days in a week from 5:00pm to 7:50pm.
For VI/ VII/ VIII Students classes would be conducted 3 days in a week from 5:00pm to 7:50pm.
14. Will ALLEN provide any hostel facility, Kohinoor?
Yes, we do provide help desk for hostels.
15. How will ALLEN inform us about our ward regular attendance and performance?
We inform you via SMS about your ward’s attendance and performance. Parent can also check detail analysis of result on our website csat.allen.ac.in or ALLEN CSAT application can be downloaded on Android & Iphone.
16. Will ALLEN provide any medical facility to students?
First aid is available at all our centers. Proper care will be provided in case of emergency.
17.Are there any separate batches for Girls and Boys?
We have co-educational batches.
18. Will ALLEN provide any transport facility for students?
We have tie-up with third party for providing transport facility and also providing help desk for it.
19. Is there any doubt counter facility provided in ALLEN?
Yes, we are providing doubt counter facility. Except Sunday.
20. Will you provide any library facility?
Allen study material is enough for studies. And our study material covers all the topics of a particular class.
21. Do you have any uniform for ALLEN students?
Yes, we do provide uniform to our students.
22. Study material is included in ALLEN Fee Structure. If yes, then will it be same like KOTA center? What stationary are you providing to students?
Yes, we provide same study material like Kota. Students bring their own stationary.
23. Will you organize any workshop other than regular academic activities?
Yes, we conduct workshops for different Olympiads separately in respective classes.
24. How will ALLEN inform us about our ward’s performance?
Regular tests are conducted by Allen in every 21 days to analyze student performance growth and messages are sent to parents about their ward’s performance in each test.
25. Will ALLEN conduct classes regarding board preparation?
Yes, we separately conduct board classes which is important from Board’s Point of View. We also conduct board pattern tests.
26. Is there any batch shuffling in the courses?
Yes, there will be shuffling in 9, 10, 11, 12, 13.
27. Do you provide coaching for subjects other than PCM/PCB?
Yes, we provide coaching for SST, English and Mental ability for class VI to X.
28. Is there any Society/ Help desk for the student for solving the external issues?
Yes, there will be help desk for Hostel and Transport Facility information.
29. Who is the Incharge of the Center?
Mr. Vishal Sharma is the Center Head who is senior faculty Chemistry from ALLEN Kota.
30. Who are the Academic Head and Non Academic head of the center?
Mr. Kamal Kant is Admin Head, Mr. Nitesh Moonat is our Academic Head IIT Division and Dr. Dikshant Nigam & Dr. Rakesh Singh are Academic head of Medical Division.
31. My ward has already enrolled for the DLP course in NURTURE but now can he be promoted to the CCP LEADER course in the next session?
Yes, he can but he will not be considered as Ex Allen Student for Admission.
32. My ward is already studying in Kota Center but now due to Health Issues want to change the center to INDORE. So what will be the process?
Yes, there is a process of changing Allen centre. For more details our front desk executives can be approached.
33. From which class onwards you take admission in Pre-nurture division?
From class VI onwards a student can take admission at Allen Indore.
34. How do you motivate our children?
There are several activities conducted by Allen during the session like Orientation Sessions, Open Sessions, Sudradh, Allen Papa, Sanskar Mahotsav etc.
35. If a student has opted for both Biology and Mathematics than will you provide coaching for both the subjects?
Student can enroll either for PCB or PCM at Allen Indore. And the doubts pertaining to the optional subject(either Maths or Bio) can be clarified at doubt counter with the permission of senior faculties.
36. Can you tell us a few Faculty names those who got transferred from Kota Center to Indore Center?
Senior & experienced faculties like Mr. Vishal Sharma, Dr Dikshant Nigam, Mr. Nitesh Moonat, Dr. Rakesh Singh, Mr. V.N. Pathak, Mr. Sudeept Chaturvedi, Mr. Anmol Tak, Mr. D.K. Gupta etc. are there at Allen Indore center.
37. Do you provide Demo Classes?
Since we have a proven and glorious track record of 27 years, it is not required.
38. For Board Students, will you provide Laboratory Facilities?
Allen Indore Center won’t provide any laboratory facility.
39. Will there be any Special Batches (like Star Batch) for topper students so that faculties can focus more on them?
Yes, there will be star batch for classes 9, 10, 11, 12, 13. Strength for those batches will be 20 to 40.
40. What is the criteria based on which batches are allocated to students? Is it on the basis of ASAT Results?
ASAT result is also a part of batch allocation criteria.
41. Distance from railway station & Airport to ALLEN Indore center?
Our South Tukoganj Center is just 2.5 kms from Railway Station/Bus Stand and 8Km from Airport.