Send completely filled Application Form along with requisite enclosures to our Corporate Office (KOTA).
it can also be submitted in person at our Corporate Office (KOTA ) / Classroom Center Office.
Completely filled Application Form should reach us at least two days before the ASAT Date. Generate & print your ASAT Admit Card from our website and affix a recent passport size color photograph on it and bring the same at the opted Test Center.
1. Without completely filled Admit Card you will not be allowed to appear in ASAT.
2. For admission in a Phase, student may appear in any one of the ASAT conducted before the date of Course Commencement.
Through Net Banking
Fee can be deposited through Net Banking facility available at our website. Click Here to Apply Online
Through Cash Deposition in Bank
Fee in cash can also be deposited at any Branch of Central Bank of India / Axis Bank / HDFC Bank after downloading Fee Challan from our website. (Bank Charges Extra) Click Here to Generate Fee Challan
Through Demand Draft/At Par Cheque
Fee can also be deposited through Single Crossed Demand Draft / Pay-Order of requisite amount.
Important Point to Remember
- Demand Draft / At Par Cheque should be in favour of "ALLEN CAREER INSTITUTE, CHANDIGARH" from Nationalized Bank, payable at Chandigarh. (The Branch of the bank should be in Chandigarh).
- Student must write his/her Name,Form Number, Mobile No. on the back side of Demand Draft / At Par Cheque.
- Please ensure balance in account before depositing the Fee by Cheque. No cutting & over writing allowed. At Par Cheque should be issued from the bank account of either student himself or his/her father / mother only (Third party cheque not allowed).
- BY POST: Demand Draft / At Par Cheque can be sent through post / courier. Make sure that FEE must be received at our Corporate Office / Classroom Center office two days before the course commencement date.
- BY HAND: To deposit Demand Draft / At Par Cheque by hand at our office, first the student has to collect a pre-printed fee challan from our any Center Office and fill it carefully before depositing.
- Fee Deposition Time: 11:00 AM to 03:00 PM
- Fee in cash not accepted at our office. Fee in cash can be deposited only at bank branch/counter.
- In case of Cheque Return, Student will not allowed in class with immediate effect & legal action will be taken under the Negotiable Instrument Act (Demand Draft / At Par Cheque Return Charges Rs. 500/-).
Through Credit / Debit Card
Fee can also be deposited at Center Office by swiping Credit Card / Debit Card. ( Bank Transaction Charges Extra)
- After fee deposition student must collect their Unique Electronic ID-CARD by showing the original fee receipt.
- After completing the Admission process, Student's Batch Details will be sent to him/her by SMS on Mobile No. as specified in Application Form. After that he/she has to report in the Institute along with his/her Unique Electronic ID-CARD, at the date & time specified in SMS.
- Permanent Laminated Photo Identity Card will be provided before first MINOR Test date.