Through Net Banking
Fee can be deposited through Net Banking facility available at our website. Click Here to Apply Online
Through Cash Deposition in Bank
Fee in cash can also be deposited at any Branch of Central Bank of India / Axis Bank / HDFC Bank after downloading Fee Challan from our website. (Bank Charges Extra) Click Here to Generate Fee Challan
Through RTGS / NEFT (in case of ASAT, this option is available after confirm selection in ASAT).
Fee can be deposited by filling following details in RTGS form of any bank other than CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA..
- Benificiary Account Number : 3322262369 ( cash deposit is not allowed in this account )
- Benificiary Name : ALLEN XXXXXXXX ( 8 digits ALLEN Form Number is MUST, otherwise your Admission Process remains incomplete)
- IFSC Code : CBIN0284525 Bank Name : Central Bank of India Branch Name : Rajeev Gandhi Nagar KOTA
Through Demand Draft / CTS Cheque
Fee can also be deposited through Single Crossed Demand Draft / CTS Cheque of the requisite amount at any of our classroom centers.
- Demand Draft / CTS Cheque should be in favour of "ALLEN CAREER INSTITUTE" from Nationalized Bank, payable at center office where form is
- Student must write his/her Name, Form Number, Mobile No. on the back side of Demand Draft / CTS Cheque.
- Please ensure balance in account before depositing the Fee by Cheque. cutting & over writing is not allowed. CTS Cheque should be issued from
the bank account of either student himself or his/her father / mother only (Third party cheque not allowed).
- BY POST: Demand Draft / CTS Cheque can be sent through post / courier. Make sure that FEE must be received at our Corporate Office /
Classroom Center office three days before the course commencement date.
- BY HAND: To deposit Demand Draft / CTS Cheque by hand at our office, first the student has to collect a pre-printed fee challan from our any
Center Office and fill it carefully before depositing.
Important Point to Remember
- Fee Deposition Time: 11:00 AM to 07:00 PM
- Fee in cash is not accepted at our office. Fee in cash can be deposited only at bank branch/counter.
- In case of Cheque Return, Student will not be allowed in class with immediate effect & legal action will be taken under the Negotiable Instrument Act.
(Demand Draft /CTS Cheque Return charge Rs. 500/-)
Through Credit / Debit Card
Fee can also be deposited at any Center office by swiping Credit Card / Debit Card. ( Bank Transaction Charges Extra ).
in Case of ASAT : Fee can be deposited only after qualifying the Test for courses where ASAT (ALLEN Scholarship cum Admission Test) is
applicable.Student may deposit their fee through any one of the above modes.