How to Apply for Refund
- Prescribed Refund Application Form can be obtained from our office. Refund request made verbally or through phone/email/fax shall not be entertained in any case.
- Refund Application in the prescribed format will be accepted along with original fee receipt, Identity Card, Attendance Card as per the
slab wise last dates mentioned in Course Booklet. No refund will be made after the Second Refund Date, except special cases as below.
- Refund will be credited in your (Father / Mother / Student) bank account through NEFT / RTGS mode only. For this you have to submit
cancelled cheque or bank passbook first page copy along with Refund form.
- Refund rules are SAME even
A. If a student joins late or
B. If a student doesn't join or attend even a single class at all after depositing the fee.
Refund in Special Case
along with After Last Date of Second Refund
If a Student get Admission in any Medical / Engineering College located in India for s MBBS / BDS / B.Tech. / B.E. / B.Arch. only through any
Competitive Examination, refund will be made after deducting 50% of the prescribed fee out of amount paid by the student. Refund of fee
will be applicable only for the aforesaid courses. Last date for such special case refund is 30/09/2017 For this following documents must be
submitted along with prescribed Refund Application Form.
- Original Fee Receipt of ALLEN.
- Identity Card of ALLEN.
- Attendance Card of ALLEN.
- Photo Copy of College Call Letter / Counseling Letter.
- Fee Receipt of College Admission.
along with Points
- Admission in a particular course at a particular location is subjected to availability of seats.
- Keep your fee receipt safely, in many cases it will work as an authentic proof of your registration at ALLEN.
- After fee deposition student must collect their Unique Electronic ID-Card by showing the original fee receipt.
- After completing the Admission process student's Batch & Building details will be sent to him/her by SMS on Mobile number, 2 days
before class commencement. After that he/she has to report in the Institute / Class Venue along with his/her Unique Electronic ID-Card,
on the date & time as specified in SMS.
- After Fee Deposition Course/Phase/Stream/Study Center Change is permissible (subject to availability of seat and performance of the
student ) on payment of prescribed fee as per list given below along with the difference of Course Fee :
||Upto 30 Days*
||After 30 Days*
|Study Center Change
- After deposition of the fee, following charges are applicable for :
|Duplicate I Card
|Duplicate Attendance Card
|Duplicate Batch Card
|Duplicate Fee Receipt
- If a student fails to deposit 2nd Installment on or before the Last Date mentioned in course booklet, late fee @ 50/- per day will be charged
(in addition to Fee) upto 30 days. After this the admission shall be treated cancelled without any prior information & refund of fee. *Days will be counted from class commencement date.